Wednesday 15 February 2012

Dancing is like...

So I am really enjoying making this metal stamped jewelry! It is just too much fun! My husband is right on board and so helpful which is great! For Valentine's day I made a couple more of the keychains - had an order for these for a friend of mine to give to her family with her special message on them. I think these keychains have so many possibilities!
I made our daughter a necklace for Valentine's day. She LOVES to dance so I used the saying "Dancing is like dreaming with your feet" and then hung a music note and peace sign on it. She loves it! Had a hard time wrestling it away from her to get the picture!
Look for more designs to come...if you have something you would like to order let me know: 1026designs@gmail.com Happy Crafting! Susann

0 comments: