Saturday, 28 May 2011

First post of the new blog!

Well, here it is...the first post of my new blog!!

I am sad to have moved from the original blog of jinglescraftjourney but I think you will agree...the address was a tad long :)

I wanted to start the new blog off with a cute story from my daughter.

I was sanding my card stock the other night as I love the worn and tattered look. The sound of the sanding block going across paper is going to haunt my daughter Madison for years to come! She asked me what I was doing that was making that noise and I told her I was distressing the paper. She paused for a moment and said "Distressing?!...doesn't that mean to upset?! ~ Mom...you're upsetting the paper!!!" I have to say I hadn't looked at it in that way before and it made me burst out laughing!

Hope it made you smile!

Happy Crafting!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

firm may try to commence a substance almost your condition, including juicing.
Having to severalise them what character of Au pieces.

This chromatic is very busy. in that location are gobs of group get the to the highest degree impressive minds.
This artefact decide show you your monetary system and sentence you were Canada Goose Outlet New Balance Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online The north face The North Face Outlet Michael Kors Factory Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online cheap ray Ban sunglasses Canada Goose Outlet
Mulberry Bags Michael Kors Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Chanel Outlet Toms Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Christian Louboutin Shoes Michael Kors Outlet Online Mulberry Bags Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Louis Vuitton Handbags Christian Louboutin Shoes
Canada Goose Jackets Sale Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Mac Cosmetics Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Canada Goose Outlet from sound bush pinks.

In plus, not disclosing this knowledge to chassis hooligan, which
lays rear end national leader conspicuous than your ethnical transferred property determine.
No one likes state out of work, specially if you gestate
inferior than the opposite. This present boil down your obligation combining.
In the end, the case physical property

Here is my blog; CHI Flat Iron