Monday 2 January 2012

Happy 2012!!

Well I don't know about you but this last month has flown by at warp speed! I always get a lot of teasing about how early I like to start Christmas preparations but I find if I do not keep on top of it throughout the year (which unfortunately I did not in 2011!) I am always scrambling at the last minute! I take great pleasure in making gifts, tags, crackers, etc to share with my friends and family and it is one of my favorite things to do. So one of my upcoming monthly clubs is going to be for Christmas cards and tags. Each month we will meet and make 5 christmas cards and 10 tags. This club will run for 11 months and we be held on the 3rd Monday of every month at 6:30pm. I will be charging $40 which is to be pre-paid by the first meeting which will be Monday January 16th. This fee will include your supplies for each month excluding adhesive. How nice will it be to have all of your christmas cards and tags ready to go in November! I know I will be doing a happy dance! :) This month there is a great promotion running until January 31st, 2012. With the purchase of $25 order in the Autumn/Winter 2011 catalog you can order the Rock the Block promotion for only $15!! You can see more about this fantastic offer in the video below! Also, don't forget the Stamp of the Month which is a very versatile set called Little Reminder. It is great for any upcoming events or for using to journal your pages and add the date! I Love it!! Another bonus that has just happened as of January 1st is the Canadian prices now match the US! That means less $ out of your pocket for the same great products! I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event or working with you to make your special albums and projects! Happy Crafting!

0 comments: