Saturday 17 September 2011

Today was one of the best days I have had in a while! Spending some quality time with a girlfriend and what else would you expect but a whole lot of...scrapbooking!!!

We had some nibblies, gabbed a whole lot and created until we couldn't see straight! :) If that isn't fun I don't know what is!!

Here is one of the creations from today (the others are drying at the moment)

I used the Art Philosophy cartridge and the matching leaf stamp to make the leaves really pop! Love that cartridge set!

I also used the Be Grateful stamp set which is gorgeous! The script from the pumpkin was used to stamp the matting for the photos as well...so versatile! Love it!




Off to bed I go now..with visions of paper, glue and scissors dancing in my head :)

Happy Crafting!



0 comments: